Mondays from 11am to 12pm
or by appointment.
- Early Modern Philosophy (esp. Hume)
- Epistemology (esp. testimony)
My main research interests are in the History of Modern Philosophy, with a focus on the British Empiricists and Hume in particular. I am currently working on a project aimed at recovering the work of Lady Mary Shepherd, a figure coming at the end of the Scottish Enlightenment who is critical of Hume's account of causation.
- Ph.D. in Philosophy from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (in-progress)
- M.A. in Philosophy from Virginia Tech (2014)
- B.S. in Philosophy from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh (2011)