- AOS Metaphysics
- AOC Philosophy of Science, Philosophy of Language, Philosophy of Religion
I am mainly interested in the metaphysical nature of matter and how contemporary physical theories could constrain it. Currently, I am working on the universal-bundle theory, the view that an object (concrete particular) is solely constituted by its properties (universals).
- Ph.D., Philosophy, The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (in progress)
■ Dissertation title (tentative): "Worlds of Universals"
■ Committee: Noël Saenz (chair), Dan Korman, Jonathan Livengood, and Christopher Weaver
- B.Phil., Philosophy, The University of Oxford, United Kingdom
■ Thesis title: "Restricted Material Composition"
■ Supervisor: Antony Eagle
- B.A., Philosophy, Yonsei University, South Korea
- As Independent Instructor
■ PHIL 101 Introduction to Philosophy (×3)
- As Teaching Assitant
■ PHIL 102 Logic and Reasoning (×5)
■ PHIL 101 Introduction to Philosophy (×2)