- AOS Metaphysics, Philosophy of Physics
- AOC Philosophy of Language, Epistemology, Philosophy of Religion
I am mainly interested in the metaphysical nature of matter and how contemporary physical theories could constrain it. Currently, I am working on developing a version of trope theory that is coherent with the non-reflexive approach to quantum non-individuality.
- Ph.D., Philosophy, The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (in progress)
■ Committee: Noël Saenz (chair), Dan Korman, Jonathan Livengood, and Christopher Weaver
- B.Phil., Philosophy, The University of Oxford, United Kingdom
■ Thesis title: "Restricted Material Composition"
■ Supervisor: Antony Eagle
- B.A., Philosophy, Yonsei University, South Korea
- As Independent Instructor
■ PHIL 101 Introduction to Philosophy (×3)
- As Teaching Assitant
■ PHIL 102 Logic and Reasoning (×5)
■ PHIL 101 Introduction to Philosophy (×2)