400A Gregory Hall
Spring 2020 TBA
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Logic, philosophy of science, causal modeling, modal epistemology, imperative logic
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL.
- M.A. Philosophy, May 2016
- Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC.
- B.A. Physics, May 2011
- B.A. Philosophy, May 2011
- PHIL102 - Logic & Reasoning
- Spring I & II 2020, Fall I & II 2019, Summer II 2019, Spring I & II 2019, Fall I & II 2018, Summer II 2018
- Jonathan Livengood and Adam Edwards. "Calibrating chromatography: How Tswett broke the experimenters’ regress." The British Journal for the Philosophy of Science, in press.